Ships Direct from Manufacturer
The 4.5″ full mandrel bent downpipe is the best performing and most durable on the market. Power comes in earlier and turbo spool-up is significantly improved. The long gradual transitions within the mandrel bent pipe allows exhaust gasses to maintain velocity without a buildup of back pressure inside of the system. We were able to design a superior product because of our superior engineering. The CAT is new and specific. It has a newly formulated substrate with a specific wash for new vehicle emissions requirements. It is not an off the shelf cat.
- Significantly Lower Back Pressure Means the Potential for More Power
- Exhaust Gas Can More Easily Flow Across the Turbine Wheel
- 49 State Legal High Flow GESI Catalytic Converter Rated to Over 800 Horsepower
- Newly Formulated Substrate for New Vehicle Emissions Requirements
- Throaty Exhaust Note Under Wide Open Throttle
- CAD Engineered for Maximum Exhaust Flow with Unrivaled Fit and Finish
- 304 Stainless Steel 4.5” Design Reduces to a 3.5” Flex Section, Maximizing Volume and Flow
- Turbine Flange Offers a Smooth Transition from the Turbine Outlet
- 3.15” (80mm) Outlet Allows You to Run Either Stock or Aftermarket Catback Systems
- Complete Bolt on Means No Cutting – Bolts to the Factory Location
- O2 Sensors in OEM Locations. No Jumpers Needed
- Mandrel Bent Tubing for the Best Flow
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.