In stock - Ships Today if ordered by 5pm EST
- Active traction control and power-shift function.
- GearController Manual
- 16x2 characters OLED display and buttons that allow programming directly on the unit. No computer needed
- Active traction control by wheel speed*
- Retards ignition timing to control power on the wheels and cuts ignition on extreme situations
- Full throttle gear change with no clutch use, keeping constant torque and reducing time under no acceleration (power-shift function)*
- Individual gear cut time per shift
- Compatible with stock shift levers (contact us to check compatibility prior to acquisition)
- Power shift function can only be used on dog engagement gear boxes
- Ignition cut gear change feature can be used with any aftermarket EFI brand that has 2 step limiter input.
- Two step and clutch signal input
- Line Lock solenoid direct drive (no relay required)
- Strain Gauge sensor gain adjustments
- Help keeping car “on track"
- Highly increases clutch life
- High slippage clutch flow control valve compatible
- Reduces gearbox damage and increases dog engagement life
- Keeps constant torque allowing higher boost pressure
- Only compatible with dog engagement equipped gear boxes (Liberty Pro-Shift, Liberty Face Plate, Dog Engagement, etc.) – Synchro gear boxes do not work with this system
- Active traction control by wheel speed. Identifies loss of traction by comparing wheel speed and retards ignition timing (according to configuration). Under extreme situations, applies progressive ignition cuts to control traction. *1*2
- Firmware update over the internet *3
- In order to make flat shifts possible, GearController reads a strain gage sensor installed on the shift lever. When the driver forces the lever to shift gears, GearController cuts the ignition for tenths of a second to allow disengagement of the current gear and the engagement of the next one
- Dimensions: 140mm x 80mm x 30mm
Strain gauge sensor installation is not included in the product’s price and its installation must be done by FuelTech personel.
Contact FuelTech tech support to check compatibility of your shifter before buying.
Contents of Packaging
- 1 GearController
- 1 Operation and installation guide
- 1 CAN CAN Harness
- 10ft GearController Harness
- Smart Clip Bracket & Hardware
- 1 promotional kit (including a pen, a keychain and a FuelTech black carbon fiber sticker)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.