In stock - Ships Today if ordered by 5pm EST
- Supports 1 to 12 Cylinder engines
- 2 to 4 Rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, Sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- Waterproof Case (With Pocket Cover Fitted)
- 8 x Fuel Injection Outputs
- 8 x Ignition Outputs
- 10 x Digital Outputs
- 10 x Analogue Voltage Inputs
- 4 x Synchronised Pulsed Inputs
- 4 x Dedicated inputs (Dual Knock, ignition Switch & onboard MAP Sensor)
- 2 x Dedicated Engine Position Inputs with extensive trigger type support
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB Laptop communication (Windows)
- ESP Calibration Software - Intuitive and easy to us
- Low Impedance Injector control with Programmable Injector Peak and Hold Currents & Programmable peak time
- Flex Fuel Function (Direct sensor input) - Tune your engines boost, fuel and ignition by ethanol content
- Flexible tuning setup for Petrol (Gasoline), Methanol and Ethanol allows you to simply select your fuel type
- Closed Loop O2 Control - Dual bank control for precise tuning (With optional external CAN O2 Wideband Controller Kit)
- Dual Channel Knock Control - Synchronised to engine position with high speed digital filtering for accurate detection
- Variable cam control - Independently control up to 2 intake camshafts - Requires a minimum of 1 user defined input & output per variable cam
- Closed Loop Idle Speed Control with learning for consistent idle stability. Requires 1 or 2 user defined outputs (BAC type) or 4 user defined outputs (Stepper motor type)
- Long term learning (Auto tune) on fuel, cam, boost & idle control maps (up to 4D)
- On-board data logging - Up to 20 channels of logging at sample rates up to 50ms with 1MB of internal memory
- Laptop data logging -Data log all available channels directly to your laptops hard drive for both tuning and diagnostics
- Dual CAN Bus communication for Haltech Dashes and expansion devices & OBDII (view live engine data & set and clear diagnostic trouble codes)
- Injection Stages: up to 2 with individual injector flow rates per injector
- Anti-Lag/Rotational idle - for closed course racing, rally, circuit or drift. Build and maintain boost during closed throttle conditions
- Rolling Anti-Lag - lock to your current (or pre-set) RPM or road speed for roll racing or pit lane limiting
- Launch Control - Control your engines power delivery, RPM & boost for consistent performance at the start line
- Tuning Table Resolution up to 32 x 32
- Limitless tuning flexibility -Tune your engine by a combination of 3D tuning tables combined with 3D per cylinder compensations and multiple user definable corrections
- tune by a combination of manifold pressure, throttle position, cam position, ethanol content, gear, road speed, EGT or any channel for ultimate flexibility - Dual mapping is a thing of the past.
- Per Cylinder Tuning Correction - 3D
- Wideband O2 - Connect up to 7 Channels via CAN expansion devices
- Thermocouples/EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) - Connect up to 12 Channels via external CAN expansion devices
- Traction Control - Control your engines power output via mappable front vs rear axle or individual wheel speed slip
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Financing Options Available - Click Here for Details