SPL TRE F8X
Ships Direct from Manufacturer
SPL Parts Front Tie Rod Ends (TRE) allow the tie rod end pivot to be relocated, which will correct bump steer resulting from modified caster or lower arm geometry, thus reducing lap times. On cars that are lowered significantly, relocating the pivot point will also keep the tie rod end from binding, thereby preventing the inner tie rods from breaking or bending when racing. Sold as a pair. Made in the USA.
- ASTM A574 socket head cap bolts used for maximum articulation with minimum tensile strength of 170,000 psi
- Custom CNC machined 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum curved turnbuckles to maximize articulation and allow full droop travel
- Low friction Teflon lined FK Heim joints/rod ends
- 1/4in and 1/8in thick Stainless Steel bump steer spacers for precise adjustment, with tapered ends to provide more misalignment
- Blue Anodized Titanium socket head cap screws for lightweight and robust clamp force
- 2006-2013 E9X 3 Series M and non M2008-2013 E8X 1 Series M and non M
--PLEASE NOTE: MOST ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO RESTOCK OR CANCELATION FEE. PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE FOR DETAILS AND EXCEPTIONS-- You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.