shopify Ships Direct from Manufacturer
The unique matrix of Darton's centrifugally cast nodular iron sleeves provides unexcelled surface toughness. Darton's unique casting process provides a bore finish which, while very tough, promotes quick and total piston ring seal for the most complete combustion possible from each cylinder. Darton pioneered modular sleeve designs and specialty ductile iron material beginning with their manufacture of top fuel sleeves in 1978.
Darton sleeves excel in the harsh environment of all-out racing. Their centrifugally cast nodular composition represents the highest quality of any cast material.
- Bulletproof Darton ductile iron
- High boost and horsepower potential
- 130,000-psi tensile strength
- Cast iron performance in an aluminum block
- Superior cylinder sealing and ring wear
- Improved block integral strength & cooling
- Street or strip application
- Bore: 3.415in
- Outer Diameter 1: 3.650in
- Outer Diameter 2: N/A
- Wall Thickness: 0.118in
- Length: 5.800in
- Flange Thickness: 0.375in
- Flange Diameter: 3.750in
- Flats: N/A
- Application: K24 / F20C / F22C
- Acura ILx (K24Z7 - USA) 2.0L DOHC 13-15
- Acura TSx (K24A2 - USA) 2.0L DOHC 04-08
- Acura TSx (K24Z3 - USA) 2.0L DOHC 09-14
- Honda Accord (K24A4 - USA) 2.0L DOHC 03-05
- Honda Accord (K24A8 - USA) 2.0L DOHC 06-07
- Honda Accord Lx / Lx-P (K24Z2 - USA) 2.0L DOHC 08-12
- Honda Accord Lx-S / Ex / Ex-L (K24Z3 - USA) 2.0L DOHC 08-12
- Honda Civic Si (K24Z7 - USA) 2.0L DOHC 12-13
- Honda Element (K24A4 - USA) 2.0L DOHC 03-06
- Honda Element (K24A8 - USA) 2.0L DOHC 07-11
- Honda S2000 AP1 (F20C - USA) 2.0L DOHC 00-03
- Honda S2000 AP2 (F22C1 - USA) 2.0L DOHC 04-09
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.