MOT C127 TRACK KIT-2
In stock - Ships Today if ordered by 5pm EST
The C127 Track Kit is a cost-effective, plug-in display solution based on our new full color C127 Display. Offering professional level features at a club price, the kit is quick and easy to connect, requiring no previous experience with MoTeC systems. Each component simply plugs into the professionally wired and terminated loom, which comes complete with a handy plug-in power adaptor. The kit is expandable and can be adapted and expanded to suit various applications.
The C127 Track Kit includes:
- C127 Display
- 10 Hz GPS
- Two buttons, pre-wired
- Professional quality plug-in loom, terminated and labelled, with plug-in power adaptor
- Ethernet Cable
C127 Track Kit Options -
- The C125 will connect directly to the factory ECU of many late model vehicles using the optional plug-in OBD-II adaptor, providing access to important engine data.
Customers with MoTeC ECUs can connect to the C127 with our plug-in CAN or RS232 adaptors. Some other aftermarket ECUs may also connect with these looms.
Logging can be added to the C127 at any time, allowing for comprehensive data analysis in MoTeC's i2 software. This option is conveniently enabled using a password activation.
For those wishing to expand their C127 Race Kit further, an I/O upgrade will activate additional inputs and outputs for greater functionality. A pre-wired, terminated I/O Loom is available, or customers can use their own.
NEW: For full customization of the display layout and graphics add the new Display Creator option.
- Screen: Color TFT LCD, anti-reflective
- Resolution: 800 x 480, anti-aliased graphics
- Selectable fixed layouts with channel and label configurability
- 48 user-defined, scrollable message lines with programmable overrides
- 3 programmable 'pages', for example Practice, Warm-Up, Race
- 2 x Configurable CAN buses with individually programmable CAN bus speeds
- One can be used as RS232 Receive
- RS232: 2 x RS232 ports
- One with Transmit and Receive
- One with Receive only
- Dimensions 196.2 x 122.5 x 24.9 mm excluding connector
- Weight 615 g
- 1 x 34 pin waterproof connector
Logging (optional - requires Logging Upgrade)
- 120 MB logging memory
Inputs (optional - requires I/O Upgrade)
- 6 x analogue voltage inputs
- 2 x analogue temperature inputs
- 2 x digital inputs
- 3 x speed inputs
Outputs (optional - requires I/O Upgrade)
- 4 x low side outputs
- PWM or switched operation
- 3-axis G sensor
- Dash temperature sensor
- Sensor supply voltage
- Battery voltage
- Compatible with MoTeC E888 and E816 Expanders, providing full functionality.
- Logging rates up to 500 samples per second
- Fast Ethernet download
- Includes i2 Standard data analysis software (i2 Pro available as an upgrade)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.