Ships Direct from Manufacturer
- 2-Row, 42mm Ultra High Performance Core
- 6.5mm Tall Multi-Louvered Fin with CSF’s Exclusive B-Tube Technology
- CNC Machined Mounting Brackets and OEM Style “Quick Connect” Inlet/Outlet
- 100% All Aluminum TIG-Welded Construction
- Includes Detachable Aluminum Rock Guard (Industry Exclusive)
- Finished in a Thermal Black Protective Coating
- Fits Both Left & Right Side of Vehicle
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Drop-in Fit Requires No Modifications to Install
- Tested and Proven by CSF’s Global Network of R&D Partners, Including Leading Time Attack Teams, Tuners, and Turbo Kit Manufacturers
- 2020+ Toyota GR Supra (A90/A91)
- 2018-’20 BMW G20 320i & M340i(X)
- 2017-’20 BMW G29 Z4 30i & Z4 M40i
- OEM #:
- 16400-WAA04 (Toyota)
- 17118672237 (BMW)
- Don’t be fooled by other high-performance aftermarket options that utilize the OEM plastic rock guard. The OEM rock guard’s vertical channel design is specifically designed to only work with the tube spacing found on the OEM core. When the OEM rock guard is installed on an aftermarket radiator, it actually blocks a significant amount of surface area, detrimental to the intended performance. During CSF’s own R&D phase, CSF analyzed both the OEM and other aftermarket offerings and decided to take the extra step, redesigning the included rock guard to allow maximum flow to the radiator core, but still offering ample protection from small rocks and road debris – all proven on CSF’s in-house wind tunnel. CSF’s new Auxiliary Radiator fits both the left and right side of the vehicle as a drop-in fit, requiring no modifications to install. Featuring CNC machined mounting brackets and OEM style “Quick Connect” inlet/outlet connections for a true plug-and-play installation that does not interfere with aftermarket performance aero modifications.
--PLEASE NOTE: MOST ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO RESTOCK OR CANCELATION FEE. PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE FOR DETAILS AND EXCEPTIONS-- You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Financing Options Available - Click Here for Details