Ships Direct from Manufacturer
In stock form the G8X is an impressive machine, but its tuning potential is where the magic really happens. However, whenever you start pushing power on a car, you need to make sure the cooling system can keep up. CSF’s new G8X M3/M4 Transmission Oil Cooler for the ZF8 Automatic should definitely be at the top of your list.
BMW G8X M3/M4 ( CSF #8221 ) Features:
- Dual-Core Design
- 194% Increase in Core & Tank Volume
- 94% Increase in Fluid Capacity Compared to OEM (CSF 1700ml vs. OEM ~875ml)
- Two 22mm Stacked Cores = 44mm Core Thickness vs. OEM 28mm Core Thickness
- Rear Cooler: 16 Rows vs. OEM 14 Rows (191mm Overall Height vs. OEM 155mm)
- Front Cooler: Additional 16 Rows
- Made with CSF’s AC Condenser Technology Using a 1-Row Super-High Pressure 16mm 9-Channel Microtube for Optimal Oil Flow and Maximum Surface Area Contact
- Utilizes OEM Top/Bottom Rubber Seals for Optimal Airflow
- OEM Style “Quick Connect” Inlet/Outlet Connections
- Drop-in Fit Requires No Modifications to Install
- Can be Installed With CSF’s High-Performance Heat Exchanger (CSF #8215) or with the OEM Cooling System
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Ideal for Road Racing, Drag Racing, and Vehicles With Increased Performance and/or Transmission Tuning
- 2021+ BMW G80 M3 (incl. Competition) – ZF8 Auto Only
- 2021+ BMW G82/G83 M4 (incl. Competition) – ZF8 Auto Only
- OEM Part Number:
- BMW: 17-11-8-095-284
- MSRP: $629.00 USD / MAP: $599.00 USD
--PLEASE NOTE: MOST ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO RESTOCK OR CANCELATION FEE. PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE FOR DETAILS AND EXCEPTIONS-- You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.