Ships Direct from Manufacturer
CSF’s industry-leading reputation and deep knowledge of high-performance BMW cooling systems is second to none. CSF is proud to announce its new halo product, the “Level-Up” Charge-Air-Cooler Manifold for the 2021+ G8X M3/M4 platform. CSF set out to create a charge-air manifold that would not only match the S58 engine performance, but take it to a whole other level with its ultra high performance features and durability.
G8X M3/M4 “Level-Up” Charge-Air-Cooler Manifold Features (CSF #8233/8233B/8233C)
- Faster recovery of Intake Air Temperatures (IATs)
- ~30°F reduction of Intake Air Temperatures (IATs) compared to OEM
- Less pressure drop compared to OEM core
- Puts less stress on the turbo system and allows more boost to be made at higher target power levels
- Ultra strong CNC Billet construction replaces weak plastic tanks with crimped-on gasket sealing core.
- High performance bar/plate intercooler core by PWR pressure tested to 120psi
- OEM cooler is a tube/fin core which is prone to failing at pressures over ~27psi
- Top feed port injection w/ included fuel rail (w/ CNC machined block-off caps included for non-use)
- Integrated Nitrous/Methanol Injection Ports
- Individual ports for each runner for maximum control
- Integrated vacuum and parameter pad to measure additional parameters
- Easy access to spin-off oil filter
- Integrated breather port for easy bleeding of air from the water side of the manifold
- Included KIYLEX Thermal Rejection Manifold Spacer
- Made from KIYLEX® – A patented revolutionary high-performance final stage polymer
- Acts as a thermal barrier that dissipates heat between the cylinder head and intake manifold
- Proven to lower intake manifold temperatures by up to 15%
- Lowers Intake Air Temps (IATs)
- All necessary brackets, hardware, and instructions to install
- Raw Billet Aluminum Finish (#8233)
- Thermal Black Heat Dispersion Powder-Coating Finish (#8233B)
- Available in custom colors from the leader in BMW cooling customization (#8233C)
- True Plug-and-Play “Drop-in Fit” Installation – Requires Absolutely No Modifications.
- OEM level of fit and finish
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 22 x 22 x 15 in.
--PLEASE NOTE: MOST ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO RESTOCK OR CANCELATION FEE. PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE FOR DETAILS AND EXCEPTIONS-- You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.