In stock - Ships Today if ordered by 5pm EST
- 4 channel low impedance injectors driver unit.
- Â Peak and Hold Manual
- Current control driver for low impedance injectors
- 4 channels
- Available in three current versions:
Peak and Hold 8A/2A
- Controls up to 4 injectors with impedance below 1.5 ohm
- 16 Bosch 160lb/h (1600cc) injectors (4 per channel)
- 8 Siemens low impedance injectors (2 per channel)
- 4 MSD low impedance injectors (2 per channel) (with 2 ohms impedance per injector)
- Controls up to 4 injectors with 1.5 to 3 ohms of impedance
- 8 Bosch 160lb/h (1600cc) injectors (2 per channel)
- 4 Siemens 83lb/h injectors
- 4 MSD injectors (with 2 ohms impedance per injector)
- Controls up to 4 injectors with 3 to 7 ohms of impedance
- 4 Bosch 160lb/h (1600cc) injectors
Dimensions: 115 x 90 x 33mm
To determine which Peak & Hold you need
- Grab a multi-meter and select Ohms 200
- Touch the positive and negative leads of multi-meter together to measure resistance (record this number...i.e. measured 0.3)
- Then take the positive and negative leads from multi-meter and put on each terminal of the injector. Doesn't matter the order. Record this measurement
- Take the ohms measurement from Step 3 and then subtract the number you got in Step 2 (i.e. Step 3 4.8ohms - Step 2 0.3ohms = Total 4.5ohms)
High Impedance Injectors - Above 7ohms - No Peak and Hold Boxes are needed.
Peak and Hold 2AÂ - 3ohms to 7ohms (Bosch 160lb/hr).
Peak and Hold 4AÂ - Below 3ohms to 1.5ohms.
Peak and Hold 8AÂ - Below 1.5ohms (Billet Atomizer*).
All low impedance Billet Atomizer Injectors manufactured after Nov. 2012 require 8A regardless of measured resistance.
*Billet Atomizer Injectors - Anything prior to serial # C300**** should only use the 4A/1A. This only applies to injectors manufactured prior to Nov. 2012.
Contents of Packaging
- 1 Peak and Hold 8A/2A
- 1 Operation and installation guide
- 1 mounting kit (4 rubber mounts, 4 washers and 4 nuts)
- 6ft Peak and Hold unterminated harness (optional)
- 1 FuelTech black carbon fiber sticker
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.