Precision Turbo and Engine
Ships Direct from Manufacturer
PRECISION TURBO GEN1 PT6262 JOURNAL BEARING T4 .81 A/R TURBO
- SP-cover 4" Inch Cover
- JOURNAL Bearing CHRA
- GEN1 Wheels
- INLET T4 OPEN .81 A/R Housing
- DISCHARGE V-band 3.0"
This is the turbo that changed history: the first mass-production unit to feature Precision's groundbreaking Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA) compressor wheel technology, the PT6262 CEA turbocharger is considered "the holy grail" by many in the forced induction world. This turbo can help you make unstoppable power when used on its own, or double up to twins for a much more intimidating and incredible setup.
Precision Turbo & Engine is committed to offering a robust product line consisting of replacement and upgrade turbochargers for all types of applications, including those from other manufacturers.
- Horse Power (HP) Rating: 705
- Journal Bearing version (JB, also known as Plain/Sleave Bearing)
- Exclusive CEA compressor wheel CNC-machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
- Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
- 62mm inducer compressor wheel.
- Compressor cover: "Ported S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
- Exclusive CEA (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 62mm, 76 trim turbine wheel
- Turbine housing: T4 Tangential .81 Area Radius (A/R) with 3 5/8" OD (outer diameter) V-Band discharge
- Available with either a Hydrodynamic 360 thrust bearing system, or an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA).
--PLEASE NOTE: MOST ORDERS ARE SUBJECT TO RESTOCK OR CANCELATION FEE. PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE FOR DETAILS AND EXCEPTIONS-- You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.