Many in stock
Ticon Industries has teamed up with Sequence Manufacturing to offer an all new cutting jig for straight tubing. This tool came to life after countless experiences trying to cut straight tubing (primarily thin wall titanium) that turned out to be extremely difficult. Sometimes this would even result in damaging very expensive tubing that had to make its way into the trashcan.
This tool is designed to save time, money, and eliminate frustration.
A few key features of the straight tube cutting jig include:
- Safely hold multiple sizes of straight tubing (titanium, stainless, aluminum, Inconel, etc) to cut in multiple saw configurations (vertical or horizontal bandsaws).
- No need to tack weld pieces together to stabilize the tubing for a cut. You don't need to dangerously try to hold the tubing while it is clamped in the saw vice to prevent it from vibrating or springing out of the saw ruining the tubing and the saw blade.
- The way the cutting jig holds the tubing, you can now cut very short pieces you
previously had no way to hold in a saw. Simply place a short piece of the same size tubing on the opposite side you are cutting on and the jig clamps and holds the tubing the same way it would if it was a long piece of tubing. This saves SO much time, and prevents losing fingers!
- When dealing with precise fitment situations, use the face of the cutting jig to scribe the tubing 360 degree’s around to make it perfectly square. Make your cut slightly further back than where it needs to be and use a belt sander to sand exactly to your scribe line. This is how the aerospace industry is able to hold such tight tolerances when fabricating tubing!
- Cut jig makes cutting all thin wall and thick wall material significantly easier, but
especially makes cutting titanium far easier than ever imagined.
- Switching tubing sizes requires no additional work which makes it easy to rapidly
switch between jobs. There are no tools required and no swapping components on the tooling.
- Be creative! If the tool can hold it, you can cut it! I have found myself in several
situations making cuts on things other than just straight tubing!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.