Ships Direct from Manufacturer
Skunk2 Racing is proud to announce the next generation of high performance intake manifolds for the '00-'09 S2000 F20C and F22C have finally arrived! The much anticipated Ultra Race Intake Manifold is the result of years worth of R&D and building upon the performance legacy of our Pro Series Intake Manifold. Using the latest in CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) software; Skunk2 Racing has created a three-piece modular design that allows for easy disassembly, porting, and plenum volume changes through the use of a removable plenum and optional plenum spacers. The result is a design that is less restrictive, yielding both torque and power gains well over many of the competitors.
- Includes Black Satin Anodized Ultra Fuel Rail!
- Modular 3pc. Design w/ Removable Plenum
3.5L Plenum Volume**
- 90mm Throttle Body Flange - Std. 5.0L Ford Pattern
- Tapered Hi-Velocity Runners
- Raised 87mm Velocity Stacks
- Generously Cast Runner Walls for Porting
- Provisions Secondary Fuel Rail & Injectors
- 4 x 1/8” NPT, 3 x 1/4” NPT, and 1 x 3/8" NPT Accessory Ports
- Hi-Grade Mounting Hardware
- Thermal Gasket Included
- Fits MOST Popular Chassis Configurations - Not Just Race Cars - See Notes
**Optional Billet Aluminum Plenum Spacers Available in 1L or 2L Sizes
US Patent: D677700
- The F20C/ F22C Ultra Intake Manifold is a competition product and does not have provisions for Idle Air Control. A throttle body or throttle body adapter will be required.
- RACE APPLICATIONS Only - NOT INTENDED FOR STREET USE
- 3.5 Liter > High Horsepower N
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.